Marketplaces Intern (Start Aug/Sep 2024)
Are you an enthusiastic student eager to dive into the world of e-commerce? This internship offers you a unique opportunity to explore the ins and outs of online marketplaces such as Bol.com and Amazon. You will be involved in optimizing product pages, developing effective marketing strategies, and analyzing sales performance. Marketplaces not only play a crucial role in modern e-commerce but also provide an unparalleled chance for you to gain practical experience in a dynamic and growing industry. Seize this opportunity to launch your career in e-commerce!
You don't have to bring your own lunch as we get our daily delivery from the Buurtboer and there's an option to join our sports class on Tuesday.
- Managing and updating product information and images.
- Ensuring consistent and attractive content on our Amazon page.
- Conducting keyword research using Helium 10.
- Actively brainstorming and proposing conversion optimization ideas.
- Analyzing data to improve performance.
- Product page optimization.
- Responsible for uploading and managing coupon offers on Amazon.
- Regular monitoring of account health on Amazon & Bol.
- Submitting appeals and taking proactive measures to ensure account health.
- Assisting with various other tasks related to e-commerce and marketplace management.
- Available for a full semester, 32-40 hours;
- HBO bachelor eduction in a relevant field of study (e.g., Business Administration, Marketing, E-commerce).
- Pro-active, a drive to learn, and a can-do attitude
- Affinity with e-commerce and online marketplaces or a passion to learn more about them.