What is peel base?
Of course, with the rainbow of colours in our collection, it is super fun to change your gel polish all the time. So, did you score a new outfit? Do you want your nails to match the weather forecast? Or is your mood as changeable as the weather itself? No problem! With the Peel Base you can change manicures in no time. On this page you can read more about what Peel Base is and how to use it.
WHICH BASE COAT SUITS YOU?
- Remove in 1 minute
- Remove like a sticker
- Air dry (30 seconds)
- Lasts 7-14 days
- Remove in 10 minutes
- Easy soak off with remover
- Harden in LED Lamp (60 seconds)
- Lasts 14+ days
PEEL-OFF BASE COAT FROM PINK GELLAC
Peel Base is a specially developed base coat to remove your gel polish easily and quickly. So this is ideal if you want to change colours often. Once you have used the Peel Base underneath your gel polish you can peel off your manicure from your nails very easily, comparable to removing a sticker. All this without using any remover and without soaking your nails. Just peel it off and you’re done! That will easily save you 15 minutes. But don't worry, with the Peel Base your manicure is sure to last for at least 7 days. The Peel Base only works in combination with the Prep Booster. They are also available together in a handy Peel Base Set. You do not need to cure any of these products under an LED lamp. Peel Base can be used on its own or in combination with one of the other Base Coats. A great duo is the Peel Base together with the Rubber Base. With this combination, you get both the ease of removal with the Peel Base and the extra strength of the Rubber Base. By combining Peel Base with Rubber Base, your Peel Base manicure will also last longer.
HOW DO YOU USE THE PEEL BASE?
- Start by prepping your nails: file them into the desired shape, push back your cuticles, roughen the nails with the Polishing Block, degrease them with the Cleaner and then apply the Prep Booster. Let the Prep Booster air dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of Peel Base and let this air dry for 30 seconds as well.
- This step is optional. Want to combine the Peel Base with the Rubber Base? Then you now apply a layer of Rubber Base. You do need to harden the Rubber Base for 60 seconds under the lamp.
- Now it is time for your favourite colour. Let this harden for 60 seconds under the lamp. Repeat if necessary until you have the desired coverage.
- Apply a Top Coat and let this one also harden for 60 seconds under the lamp.
- Did you use the Top Coat Shine? Then remove the sticky layer with the Cleaner. Always wait at least 2 minutes before you do this though, your nails need to cool down first.
- Apply Cuticle Oil to your cuticles to hydrate and keep them beautiful.
HOW TO REMOVE THE PEEL BASE?
The Pink Gellac Peel Base is easy to peel off from the nails. So you can keep changing between all our beautiful gel polish colours in our collection. Fancy a new colour of gel polish? Then gently try to loosen a small part of the gel polish at the base of your nails. Optionally, you can apply a little Cuticle Oil between your gel polish and your nail to be even more gentle for the nails. Then gently lift up the gel polish with an Orange Woodstick or Cuticle Pusher. You remove the gel polish from the nail like a sticker. You are instantly ready to apply a new colour!
Tip: Soak your hands in a bath of lukewarm water and a little Cuticle Oil before removing your manicure. Do not do this if you are going to re-apply gel polish directly after. Your manicure won’t adhere to your nails. First wait an hour before application.