We are looking for a Content Manager to join our Webshop team..
As one of our Content Specialists you are responsible for all digital content on our (international) Website, App and other sales channels. With this you will make a significant contribution to the company's performance and growth.
Besides managing the on-site content, you are full of ideas when it comes to further improving the online customer journey and product experience and of course you take responsibility for implementing these ideas. You add content, or adapt existing content, with the aim to inspire and inform our customers in the most optimal way, e.g. Tips & Tricks or content related to our loyalty program. You are great at keeping a clear (& prioritized) overview of all tasks and have a natural talent in communicating with our designers and translation agency.
With the help of Web Analytics you measure website performance in order to identify potential improvements together with the E-commerce Manager. Within this role you have an important link with our Development colleagues to implement the identified improvements. You take role in implementing the online activities from the Marketing Calendar, such as product launches & promotions. In addition, you will be expected to have a good understanding of the competition and keep up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
In short, a broad role where you can gain a lot of experience and learn more about E-commerce!
- Self-starter, who enjoys working in a team;
- A completed HBO/WO education, preferably in the field of Digital Marketing, Commercial Economics or Business Administration;
- Knowledge of and/or experience with E-commerce, especially content management + working with multidisciplinary teams + SEO;
- Experience with Shopify is a plus;
- Experience with keyword research and writing SEO texts is a plus;
- Strong passion for E-commerce and interest in consumer behaviour;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.
Does this sound like a dream job to you? We would love to receive your application letter and resume via email@example.com.