We respect your privacy and only process your personal data for the purpose for which you provided them and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the Telecommunications Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on May 25, 2018.
1. Company details
Company Name: Pink Gellac | PBC International BV
Oude Enghweg 24, 1217 JD Hilversum - The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 57299641
VAT number: NL852521819B01
Privacy-sensitive data or personal data is processed via our webshop. Pink Gellac | PBC International BV considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to make your personal data available for inspection, correction or deletion at your request.
Pink Gellac | PBC International BV is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read these carefully.
This privacy statement was last amended on 04-09-2022.
2. Use of personal data
When using our web store, we obtain certain information from you. That can be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that you provide directly, in the context of the service you have requested, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing.
We use the following data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- Name and address details
- your date of birth
- phone number
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Payment details
- IP address
3. Handling orders
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to process it. If necessary for proper handling, we can also provide your personal data to third parties. You can read more about this later in this privacy statement.
4. Contact form and newsletter
Through our webshop we offer the possibility to ask questions through a contact form, chat and whatsapp, where you are asked to fill in various details to handle your question. you choose which data you provide. The data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail require for the complete answering and processing thereof.
We offer a newsletter with which we want to inform interested parties about our products and/or services. After purchase, your email address will automatically be added to the list of subscribers. Every newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe.
When using our webshop, data can be published so that they are visible on the internet for everyone. You choose which information you publish when asking a question or posting a response to a blog post. It is possible that you can be traced with this, for example if you decide to leave your first and last name. On request, we anonymize information that has been published. You always have the opportunity to remain completely anonymous.
6. Provision to third parties
We may pass on your personal data to third parties in the following cases, for the reasons stated below:
- with suppliers, insofar as necessary for the conclusion and execution of an agreement;
- if services of third parties are used within the scope of agreements with you (such as delivery services), Pink Gellac is entitled to pass on your personal data to the aforementioned third party, insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the agreement to which you are a party. are, or the company you represent is a party;
- if we suspect a violation of the rights of third parties, of criminal offenses or of abuse, we may provide personal data to third parties who have a legitimate interest in doing so or to bodies serving the public interest. This can also be enforcement authorities, such as the Public Prosecution Service or supervisors;
- if we are legally obliged or authorized to provide personal data to third parties.
- Pink Gellac also uses third party services that act as 'processors' (eg hosting service providers and online marketing service providers). Pink Gellac is obliged to conclude a processing agreement with these service providers, which states that they will only process personal data in accordance with the instructions and under the control of Pink Gellac. The necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to ensure that your data is processed reliably and securely. In principle, your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area. However, should this occasionally happen, Pink Gellac will take measures to ensure that the international transfer of personal data complies with applicable law.
You are free to disable cookies via your browser. Keep in mind that it is possible that our website will no longer work optimally.
8. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our web store. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google to make agreements about the handling of our data. We have also allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services.
We take security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
10. Retention periods
The personal data described above will be kept for as long as necessary to process your orders, including warranty. After that, we store data for a maximum of one year for the statistical purposes described. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer retention. Think of the fiscal retention obligation of seven years for payment data. You can then ask us to delete your data. We will always comply with that. Without such a request, we will continue to store your data securely so that we can continue to offer you the service you are used to from us after the warranty period and fiscal retention period.
If you have registered for the newsletter, we will keep that permission. If you unsubscribe at a certain time, we will save your unsubscribe so that you cannot receive messages from us again at the specified email address. We can completely delete your data on request.
11. Third Party Websites
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our webshop by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
12. Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
13. Viewing and changing your data
You can also send us a request to view, change or delete this data. You can also submit a request to request a data export for data that we use with your permission, or indicate with reasons that you want us to limit the processing of personal data.
To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser. If the data is incorrect, you can request us to change the data or have it removed.
14. Authority for Personal Data
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
15. Contact details
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you will find our contact details below.
Pink Gellac | PBC International BV
Oude Enghweg 24
1217 JD Hilversum
Phone number +31 357370457